1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
3. WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES?
- Temporary cookies - are only stored on your device during your browser session and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Permanent cookies - remain on your device after you close your browser, for varying lengths of time; these cookies are what allow your device to be recognised when you visit our site again.
- First party cookies - cookies that are placed on your device by the website.
- Third party cookies - cookies that are placed on your device by our social media, advertising and analytics partners' sites.
Cookies make using the site much more user-friendly. They also allow us to track and analyse the way you use our site to improve the quality and content of the site, and to better personalise, target and monitor the performance of our advertising campaigns to offer you what you are interested in.
The cookies used by third parties and the use of the data obtained through them are governed by the privacy policies of the respective third parties. These third parties may combine the information they have obtained through cookies with other information you provide to them or that they have obtained as a result of your use of their services.
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
A. Cookies necessary to ensure the basic functionality and security of the website
B. Cookies for storing personal settings and preferences (so-called preference cookies)
C. Cookies for performance and analytics:
_gat, _ga and _gld - third party cookies - Google Analytics - This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This information is used to compile reports and improve our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors came to our website from and which pages they visited.Read Google's privacy and data protection overview
D. Cookies for social media, advertising and marketing purposes
5. HOW DO DISABLE THE STORAGE OF COOKIES ON your DEVICE?
You can set your web browser to disable or block the storage of cookies on your device, including third-party cookies. It is also possible to block or allow cookies to be stored only for certain websites. You can then delete cookies that are already stored on your device at any time. However, we would like to warn you that if you completely disable the storage of cookies sent by the website, the website will not work properly and its functionality may be limited.
The specific procedure for the most used web browsers can be found here:
You can use your browser's help for more information.